At Oryxpeer we are passionate about our employees, and the work we perform. We maintain high standard of work culture and talent we hire. We do every effort to make employees feel proud of their work and workplace. Talent is embraced here and results are celebrated. If you believe you are one of those talented people, who value integrity, hard work, decision-making, and collaboration, this company is ready to welcome you. We highly encourage you to apply today!
No, of Openings – 2
Apply –Please send your resume to email@example.com
Detailed Job Description:
- Demonstrated ability to simplify a complex solution into discrete components to parallelize development efforts reducing the overall time to market
- Partner with Product Managers, Solution Architects and your Engineering peers to define, analyse, estimate levels of effort to deliver at-scale solutions to meet customer requirements.
- You can skilfully write high-quality, well-tested clean code and you are comfortable with Object-Oriented programming and SOLID design principles
- Proficient in Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development
- Proficient in building Micro Services with Java 1.8 or higher, J2EE, spring, Spring Boot
- Exposure to Apigee, Ping Federate, OAuth and OpenID Connect
- Experience in using containerization technologies and cloud, Azure and Pivotal Cloud Foundry preferred
- Prior experience working with Continuous Integration and Deployment in a DevOps oriented product development environment and familiarity with modern MML technologies like Splunk, New Relic and Pager
- Guide and advocate with technical expertise in the areas of architecture, design, implementation, and testing
- Working experience on asynchronous messaging patterns like IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka Proficient with No SQL and Relational Databases
- Working knowledge of Agile development methodology like Scrum, XP and Kanban